Muslim Mosques in NYC – Famous Mosque in New York
Are you searching the Mosque In New York, USA to offer your five times prayers? You will get complete information here!
As the United States of America has 50 states and New York is one of the northeastern states of the USA. It is the most populated state of the USA. It has diverse ethnicity, geography, and language.
Its main city New York City is the most populated city in the whole USA. About two-third population of the state is living in this city. It is the economic hub of the NY. Due to a large number of international migrations in the city, its population has increased to a great extent.
Islam is the third largest religion in the US. According to an estimate of US Pew US Religious Landscape about 3% of Muslim Population in New York exist. Shia and Sunni Muslims are the dominant sectors in the NY.
Different Mosques in the New York
There are a large number of mosques for the Muslims in New York. So, Muslims easily offer their prayers in NYC. According to an estimate, more than 175 mosques are there in the NYC.
Islamic Society of Mid-Manhattan is one of the beautiful mosques in NYC. It has a separate Wudhu area for the Muslims. Islamic Cultural Centre of New York is another big mosque and design very beautifully. It has a huge area for praying, a large number of the Muslims offer their prayers in this mosque.
Islamic Centre At New York University is one of the most peaceful places in the NY. It has a large area for Wudhu and prayers. Masjid At-Taqwa is another community mosque for the Muslims in the NY. It has a huge area for the prayers.
Mecca Centre is the religious school and mosque in the Midtown West of the NY. Many Muslims offer their prayers in this mosque and children get an Islamic education from the school.
So, that is all about the Mosque In New York, USA. You can find these mosques around the place easily!
Famous Mosques in New York City
Islamic Cultural Center of New York
This mosque in New York has a huge prayer area.It is located in:
- East Harlem
- 1711 3rd Ave New York, NY 10029
- Phone number (212) 722-5234.
Islamic Society of Mid Manhattan
This Beautiful mosque with a highly educated Imam. It is located in:
- Midtown East
- 154 E 55th St, New York, NY 10022
- Phone number is (212) 888-7838.
This is a very beautiful community masjid, which is located in:
- Bedford Stuyvesan
- 1184 Fulton St Brooklyn, NY 11216
- Phone number is (718) 622-0800.
Ahlul Bayt Mosque
- Boerum Hill
- 543 Atlantic Ave Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Phone number(718) 852-1390
Ahlul Bayt Mosque is for Adult Education.
- Midtown West
- 4 W 43rd St New York, NY 10036
- Phone number(212) 354-4320
If your interested in Islam and want to seriously learn about it this is the place. Mecca Center is Religious Place.
Dergah Al Farah
- 245 W Broadway, New York, NY 10013
- Phone number(212) 334-5212
Masjid Hazrati Abu Bakr Siddique
- Downtown Flushing, Flushing
- 141-47 33rd Ave, Flushing, NY 11354
- Phone number(718) 358-6905
Islamic Center At New York University
- Greenwich Village
- 238 Thompson St, New York, NY 10012
- 48-01 31st Ave, Astoria, NY 11103
- Phone number(718) 721-8881
Islamic Council of America
- East Village
- 401 E 11th St, New York, NY 10009
- Phone number(212) 533-5060
- 24-30 Steinway St, Astoria, NY 11103
- Boerum Hill
- 552 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Phone number(718) 488-8711
- Bath Beach
- 2431 Bath Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11214
- Phone number(718) 372-8317