Ayatul Kursi Significance and Blessings of Ayat ul Kursi
Ayatul Kursi is the 255th verse of the Surah Baqrah of the Holy Quran. ayat ul kursi is also known as the verse of the Throne. It has various benefits for the Muslims. It is also known as the Crown verse of the Quran.
Ayat ul kursi is very significant to understand the meaning and purpose of this Ayat. This verse of the Holy Quran starts with the name of the Creator of the world Almighty Allah. And all the attributes of the Allah are described in the verse. The meaning of this verse is the Allah and all His attributes.
This verse states that Almighty Allah is the only the one who is Ever-Living. He is the One who always remains alive without any support. He is the one who never sleeps. The two beautiful names of Almighty Allah are also used in this verse. Al Hayu and Al-Qayyum are the names of Allah used in this verse.
Listen or Download Ayatul Kursi:
You can also recite this verse from Ayatul kursi download. So you can easily recite this verse any time. For you proper understanding, you can recite Ayatul kursi with Urdu translation. As it is very significant to understand that what this verse of the Holy Quran is saying. You can also listen to this verse anytime from the Ayatul kursi with Urdu translation mp3 free download.
You can also download Ayat kursi mp3 full so you can listen to the full verse of Ayatul kursi anytime.
Listen Ayatul kursi with Urdu translation:
Ayatul kursi in Arabic:
اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلاَ يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلاَّ بِمَا شَاءَ وَسِعَ
كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاو ;َاتِ وَالأَرْضَ وَلاَ يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ
Ayatul kursi transliteration:
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
Allahu laaa ilaaha illaa huwal haiyul qai-yoom; laa taakhuzuhoo sinatunw wa laa nawm; lahoo maa fissamaawaati wa maa fil ard; man zallazee yashfa’u indahooo illaa be iznih; ya’lamu maa baina aideehim wa maa khalfahum; wa laa yuheetoona beshai ‘immin ‘ilmihee illa be maa shaaaa; wasi’a kursiyyuhus samaa waati wal arda wa la ya’ooduho hifzuhumaa; wa huwal aliyyul ‘azeem
Reciting Ayatul Kursi benefits in english:
These are various benefits of reciting Ayatul Kursi. Ayatul kursi benefits in english are discussed below.
- If you recite this verse daily, Almighty Allah gives you more rewards for your As it is the excellent verse of the Quran.
- Recitation of this verse in the morning has great significance for the Muslims. Allah will shower His blessings on you throughout the day.
- If you recite this Quran verse ayat ul kursi in the night, you will remain under the protection of Almighty Allah throughout the night.
- If you recite this verse of the Quran after every Salah, Almighty Allah will shower His blessings on you in this life and also on the Day of Judgement.
- Recitation of this verse ayatul kursi will protect you from the evil deeds of Shaitan. As Shaitan is the worst enemy of Muslims. So recite this verse daily to protect yourself from the Shaitan.
- If you have weak memory then the recitation of this verse is very beneficial for you. It will increase your memory.
- If you recite this verse for your loved ones who has passed away, then Almighty Allah will lighten up their grave.
- When you are going outside, then before going recite this verse of the Holy Quran. The Angels of Almighty Allah will protect you. According to the Hadith, if you recite this ayat ul kursi verse before leaving the house, 70,000 Angels will protect or safeguard you.
- If you feel fear from anything then recite this verse. All your fears will be abolished.
- If you recite this verse of the Quran 4 times in a day, Allah will give you a reward of reciting the whole Quran.
- If you recite this ayat ul kursi verse while entering your home, Almighty Allah will remove all poverty from your house and showers His blessings on you. Recitation of this verse daily will increase your wealth and money.
- If you recite this Quran verse ayat ul kursi after every Salah, then the difference between you and the Heaven is just death. So it means recitation of this verse daily will take you to the Jannah or Paradise.
- If you recite this verse frequently, it will make your death easy. You will protect yourself from the pain of death by reciting this verse daily.
- If you recite this Quran verse ayatul kursi after Wudhu, Almighty Allah will give you special rewards.
- Recitation of this verse daily will fulfill all your wishes and hajats.
- This is the most lofty Ayat of the Quran Kareem.
- That is the chief Ayat of the Holy Quran.
- The thief does not come near who you recite this ayatul kursi.
Quran is the best source of knowledge. It provides you information about all the aspects of life. It is the Holy Book of Muslims and a complete guidance for the Muslims.
Every verse of the Quran has a significant meaning and purpose. And the recitation of every verse of the Quran has various benefits for the Muslims.
Ayatul Kursi is one of the excellent verses of the Quran. Recitation of this verse of Surah Baqrah has various benefits for the Muslims in this life and also after this life.